It’s usually around the end of November when I start thinking about making my Vegan Irish Cream but this year the urge came much sooner. I realised I had never shared the recipe, so here goes. You’re welcome.
Just a few simple ingredients and you get a smooth, creamy festive drink. I love it!
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250ml coconut cream
- 175ml good quality whisky
- 120ml cup of strong, filtered coffee
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbls agave nectar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Firstly make the coffee using a machine or cafetiere. Grab a takeaway coffee if you need to, please don’t use instant!
- Leave to cool while you mix together all the other ingredients
- Stir or whisk well, add the coffee and pour into bottles.
It’s best left overnight in the fridge for the flavours to develop, if you can wait that long. It will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.